Providing clients with the highest quality legal services since 1852.
Sulloway & Hollis has been building strategic partnerships and providing clients with high-quality legal services for generations. Over the years, we have steadily and purposefully evolved to meet the changing needs of our clients and their markets. Today, Sulloway & Hollis is a regional firm with offices across New England, working for a broad range of clients in a diverse array of industries.
Our firm’s comprehensive services are focused on specific legal disciplines, and we have dedicated teams equipped to address the needs of many types of industries, as well as businesses, public entities, nonprofit organizations, health care institutions, municipalities, educational institutions and individuals.
Our commitment to understanding our clients’ businesses and building strategic partnerships has remained steadfast for over a century. This commitment confirms our belief that Sulloway & Hollis is a Trusted Advisor for Changing Times.
Sulloway & Hollis is committed to the success of our clients. That commitment has been at the core of our practice since the firm was founded. Building on our longstanding tradition and deep roots in New England, we are passionate advocates for our clients. Our team of professionals provides innovative, practical solutions that are inspired by our values. We Value:
- Legal excellence: Our attorneys are leaders in their fields and are committed to accomplishing results by delivering the highest quality of legal services. We are respected for our ethics and treat our clients, opposing parties and our colleagues with fairness and honesty.
- Client focus/service: Our firm maintains a client-first/client focus commitment. Our service to our clients will be responsive, timely and put the client’s interest before those of the firm. We work to listen, be innovative and efficient in delivering our services to solve client matters. We strive to earn and keep our client’s trust in our abilities and to meet (and where we can) exceed their expectations.
- Collegiality: We support and encourage employees to create a robust and collegial community, which maximizes our strengths and enhances our service level to clients. We are kind, friendly, and enjoy working together, and respect one another’s efforts to balance a variety of professional interests and personal interests, goals, and obligations.
- Good citizenship: We embrace our obligations to our communities and welcome opportunities to serve on local committees and boards or offer our time and effort to community matters best suited to our unique skills and talents.
- Diversity: We respect the diverse insights, different backgrounds, and unique perspectives of our attorneys and staff and the strength that comes from a breadth of experience and different lifestyles. We are committed to maintaining and enhancing our diverse team of professionals and staff who are active inside and outside of the office and who are committed to bettering their practices and themselves.
A Practical, Multidisciplinary Approach
With nine broad areas of practice, we offer a wide range of legal services. Our clients include businesses, public entities, nonprofit organizations, health care institutions, municipalities, educational institutions and individuals.
We recognize that not all legal problems fall neatly into a single practice area. Our attorneys work collaboratively to deliver comprehensive legal solutions tailored to fit our clients’ needs. This practical, multidisciplinary approach to problem-solving allows us to represent our clients efficiently and cost-effectively.
Our Priorities: Results, Integrity, Value and Leadership
In all of our diverse practice areas, we focus on providing clients with the highest quality of legal services. Our attorneys share a commitment to accomplishing results, delivering value, maintaining integrity and cultivating leadership. Our team includes accomplished attorneys who are leaders in their fields as well as experienced support staff. We have the legal skills, practical experience and technological capabilities to help clients achieve the best possible results. We take pride in the fact that clients respect our work and value our judgment.
Our Commitments to Clients
We are committed to our client’s success. Our attorneys and staff go the extra mile to serve as the trusted advisors our clients need and deserve. To that end, we are:
- Responsive: We are available and accessible to clients. When you work with our team, a senior member of the Firm will actively manage your relationship with the firm and select the most effective person or team to handle your legal needs. This partner will also be available whenever you need information and advice. We promptly return all phone calls and emails and provide timely status updates to keep clients informed.
- Collaborative: We invest the time upfront to understand our clients’ unique needs. Fundamentally, we view ourselves as your partners, here to address the many legal issues that impact your success. In addition to addressing your short-term needs, we also keep you up to date on legal developments affecting your long-term interests.
- Multidisciplinary: Legal issues often cannot be compartmentalized or pigeonholed. We collaborate across legal disciplines and practice areas to respond to your needs while affording you a broad spectrum of insight, perspectives and counsel.
- Problem-solvers: We understand that legal problems involve financial ramifications. Our attorneys think outside the box to develop creative strategies for resolving issues in an efficient and cost-effective manner. From the outset, we focus on accomplishing positive results while respecting our clients’ time constraints and financial parameters.
Throughout our Firm’s history, we have maintained a strong commitment to giving back to the community. Our attorneys fill many leadership and volunteer roles throughout the region. Additionally, we have a longstanding emphasis on supporting the visual arts. Our office houses the Robert M. Larsen Gallery, which features the works of prominent and emerging New Hampshire artists.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Sulloway & Hollis is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment in which all of our employees are valued, respected and given the support they need to succeed. We recognize that the success and strength of our practice is enhanced by our cultivation of the diverse insights and perspectives of our employees, our clients, and our community. To further our goals, our Diversity Committee is dedicated to promoting a supportive and receptive workplace for all of our employees regardless of race, color, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, disability or age. Sulloway & Hollis is focused on recruiting, developing, and retaining talented individuals from all backgrounds and experiences so we can provide our clients with the best legal services available.