Trevor J. Brown
Trevor J. Brown joined Sulloway & Hollis as an associate in 2018, previously having worked at the Firm as a summer associate. Mr. Brown serves clients on a variety of matters in the Litigation Department, including insurance defense, medical malpractice defense and general commercial litigation, in addition to working in the Firm’s Business and Corporate Department.
Mr. Brown received his J.D. cum laude from the University of New Hampshire School of Law in 2018 and his B.A. magna cum laude from Saint Michael’s College in Colchester, Vermont, in 2015. During law school, Mr. Brown was a member of the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program, completed several externships, served as a teaching assistant, worked in the school’s Consumer and Commercial Law Clinic, and received a certificate in Health Law and Policy.
New Hampshire State Courts
United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
Vermont State Courts
Massachusetts State Courts
University of New Hampshire School of Law
J.D. cum laude
Saint Michael’s College
B.A. magna cum laude
Honors and Awards
- Chief Articles Editor for the University of New Hampshire Law Review
- Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program, University of New Hampshire School of Law
- Health Law and Policy Certificate Recipient, University of New Hampshire School of Law
- Town Moderator, Town of West Brookfield, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Moderators Association
- Trevor J. Brown, Strict Property Tax Caps: A Case Study of Massachusetts’s Proposition 2 1/2, its Shortcomings, and the Path Forward, 16 U.N.H. L. Rev. 359 (2018).