Stephanie Hood joined the firm in 2019 as Chief Operating Officer. She provides strategic management and oversees the firm’s business functions, including finance, information technology, practice support, human resources, business development, marketing, and facilities.
Sulloway & Hollis, P.L.L.C. has been providing clients with the highest quality legal services since 1852. Headquartered in Concord, N.H., we are one of the oldest and most respected law firms in the state. Over the years, we have steadily and purposefully evolved to meet the changing needs of our clients and their markets. Today, Sulloway & Hollis is a regional firm with six offices across New England, working for a broad range of clients in a diverse array of industries.
Ms. Hood works closely with the firm’s executive team to identify and implement solutions that improve operational efficiencies while providing superior service to our clients. With over thirty years of experience managing law firms and financial services organizations, Stephanie plays an integral role in strengthening our internal systems while directing the firm’s strategic goals and growth initiatives.
Prior to joining Sulloway & Hollis, Ms. Hood was the Executive Director of a mid-sized Boston law firm and the CFO of a New Hampshire trust company.
Year Joined Firm
George Washington University, Washington, DC
Babson College, Wellesley, Massachusetts
Professional Associations and Memberships
Foundation of the Association of Legal Administrators, Trustee, President, 2014 – 2018
Association of Legal Administrators, Boston Chapter, President, 2013 – 2014
- The Art of Client Succession Planning: Where and When to Begin, 26 Experience 16 (2016)
- Bookkeeping and Accounting, in Hanging Your Shingle: Starting and Operating a Solo or Small Firm Practice (Rodney S. Dowell, ed., Updated 2020)
- Co-Presenter – “Creating a Better Law Office: Best Practices for a New Practice,” Rhode Island Bar Association (May 24, 2018)
- Community Life Foundation; treasurer 2016- present
Past Employment Positions
- Hemenway & Barnes, LLP, Executive Director, 2006 – 2019