We are seeking lateral candidates with seven or more years of experience to join our Insurance and Reinsurance team. Our attorneys provide strategic guidance and advocacy to insurers and third-party administrators across New England. We have a proven track record of helping clients fulfill their business objectives and maintain regulatory compliance by providing efficient, creative and timely legal solutions and informed advice.
This is a fast-paced, regional practice and the ideal candidate will bring the talent and experience necessary to independently analyze complicated Insurance matters and keep abreast of important developments in all facets of insurance law. They must possess excellent organizational, verbal, analytical, writing and interpersonal skills and have the desire to help clients achieve their goals and lessen their legal exposures in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- 7+ years of Insurance law experience
- Excellent academic and work credentials;
- Bar admission in either MA, RI or CT;
- Strong communication skills;
- A demonstrated business development acumen
- Willing to help us develop our capacity to service clients from our offices in Needham, MA, and Providence, RI. Connecticut licensure is a plus.
- Experience in insurance coverage, extracontractual and bad faith liability, regulatory compliance and related matters.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice with a robust and loyal client base. Compensation is commensurate with the candidate’s experience. In addition, the Firm provides an excellent benefits package.
Qualified applicants should submit resume and cover letter to:
Jennifer L. Iacopino, Human Resources Manager