Are you an experienced medical malpractice defense attorney looking for a great place to live or raise a family? We have an exciting opportunity to work in a thriving practice in a top regional law firm.
For more than a half-century, Sulloway & Hollis, has been a leader in medical malpractice defense, hospital and physician advocacy and health law litigation. Our legal team draws on a wealth of experience, knowledge and resources to help clients navigate this ever-evolving area where law and medicine converge.
We have a robust and growing litigation practice and are seeking an experienced medical malpractice defense attorney to join our team. Located just an hour north of Boston, we are looking for an attorney admitted to practice in New Hampshire and will support a fully remote or a hybrid work schedule for the right person.
If you want to live and work from your current location, we’ll support that. But, if you’re not familiar with the advantages of living and working in New Hampshire, it’s worth a look! U.S. News & World Report recently ranked New Hampshire as the #1 state in the Northeast and #4 in the nation across key metrics of health and safety, affordability, natural environment, and more. It’s easy to see what people love about New Hampshire. An outstanding work/life balance, an independent free mindset, easy access to countless outdoor activities from the Seacoast to the White Mountains and one of the lowest tax burdens in the nation.
- No broad-based personal income tax
- No sales or use taxes
- No capital gains tax
- No professional service tax
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice with a robust and loyal client base.
- 3+ years of defense litigation experience
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Strong research, writing and communication skills
- Must be admitted to practice in NH
- Experience in Medical Malpractice preferred
- Independently manage a caseload involving medical malpractice claims
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Compensation is commensurate with the candidate’s experience. In addition, the Firm provides an excellent benefits package.
In addition to a commitment to exceptional client service, Sulloway is committed to increasing diversity in the legal profession and supporting the communities where we live and work. People from all backgrounds are valued and integrated into every part of our Firm. Diverse candidates, including veterans and individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.