We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented real estate paralegal to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of New Hampshire residential and commercial real estate transactions, including drafting purchase and sale agreements, conducting title searches, preparing closing documents, and coordinating closings.
- Prepare and draft purchase and sale agreements, deeds, promissory notes and other legal documents.
- Conduct title searches and review title reports.
- Assist attorneys with complicated commercial closings as well as handle cash closings.
- Work with our Trust & Estate Group in connection with the sale/conveyance of properties from estates and trusts and the conveyance of properties to estate planning trusts.
- Must have extensive knowledge of NH real estate law, registries of deeds in NH, ME & VT, property conveyances, title searches, reviewing title abstracts/plans of all types and reviewing and drawing legal descriptions.
- Coordinate with lenders, real estate agents, and other parties involved in the transaction.
- Prepare closing documents, including settlement statements and closing disclosures.
- Attend closings and assist attorneys in completing transactions.
- Maintain organized files and records of all transactions.
- Associate’s degree or higher in paralegal studies or related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a real estate paralegal.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work as part of a team or independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related software.
- Knowledge of New Hampshire real estate laws and regulations.
- Title abstracting is a plus.
If you are a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for real estate law, we encourage you to apply. This is an onsite position in our Concord, NH office. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and professional growth and advancement opportunities.
Click below to submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!