We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Medical Paralegal to join our Litigation Team.
As a member of our Medical Malpractice Defense Team, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our attorneys in all aspects of case preparation and trial, ensuring effective representation of our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge in the area of Medical Malpractice and Insurance Defense.
- Assist with bringing cases from initial inquiry through trial.
- Analyze documents, summarize medical records and prepare documents for attorney review.
- Request, review and maintain medical records, billing records and provider records.
- With attorney and legal assistant, prepare for mediations, depositions, hearings and trial, including research and preparation of documents.
- Track deadlines; ensure all documents are filed in a timely manner.
- Associate’s degree or higher in paralegal studies or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Medical Malpractice paralegal.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work as part of a team or independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related software.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology, healthcare practices, and relevant State and Federal laws.
- Familiarity with E-filing procedures.
If you are a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply. This is an onsite position in our Concord, NH office. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience. We look forward to hearing from you!