Leading Advocates and Counselors in the Health Law Field
Sulloway & Hollis has long been a leader in health care law in New England. We have a notable history of success in meeting the legal needs of health care institutions across New England. By providing fully integrated legal services, we address the wide array of concerns confronting clients in the health care industry.
The firm’s Health Care Practice Group includes seasoned attorneys who truly understand the challenges our clients face in this highly regulated industry. We serve as trusted counselors and skilled advocates for hospitals, physician practice groups, medical device companies and individual health care practitioners. We also provide guidance for nursing homes and senior care facilities across New Hampshire.
Our wealth of experience spans all aspects of health care law and related areas of practice as well.
We assist health care clients facing a wide array of legal challenges, including:
- Medical malpractice defense
- Administrative law matters, including certificate of need (CON) compliance, licensure issues and professional disciplinary matters
- Data privacy and security involving HIPAA and similar state and federal laws and regulations
- Employment and labor law, including employee benefits, professional service agreements, staffing agreements and physician employment contracts
- Fraud and abuse counseling involving the Stark Law, anti-kickback provisions and False Claims Act investigations
- Medical staff governance issues
- Risk management and quality assurance advice
- Litigation, including cost reimbursement litigation and commercial disputes
- General business law matters, including contracts, financing and governance issues, operations and disputes
- Real estate, including health care facility development, finance, leasing, land use and environmental regulation
- Taxation, including tax exemption at the federal, state and local levels
Practice Group Members
Business and Compliance
Medical Malpractice Defense
- Beth G. Catenza
- Melissa M. Hanlon
- Rose Marie Joly
- Robert J. Lanney
- Michael P. Lehman
- Peter A. Meyer
- Sarah S. Murdough
- William D. Pandolph
- Jay Surdukowski
- Marrielle B. Van Rossum
Contact The Firm
For more information about our Health Care Practice Group, visit our contact page or call Practice Group Leader Bob Best at 603-223-2800.