Sulloway & Hollis Insurance Defense attorneys provide expert risk assessment and representation in a range of litigated matters for insurers, insureds, self-insured entities and third party administrators under a variety of insurance policies. Their professional accomplishments have received recognition in many ways, including:
- Membership on select national approved counsel panels for insurance companies that provide property & casualty (commercial and personal lines), professional liability, D&O, cyber, employment practices liability, life, health & disability, auto & homeowner policies and other specialty line coverages to their insureds across the country and around the world.
- Leadership in national and international insurance and corporate counsel bar associations such as DRI-The Voice of the Defense Bar, the Association of Defense Trial Attorneys, the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, and the International Association of Defense Counsel, most of which are “invitation only” and whose lawyers are considered to be the “best of the best.”
- Recognition in Who’s Who in Insurance, Best’s Directories of Recommended Insurance Attorneys and Adjusters, The Best Lawyers in America©, and Super Lawyers®.
- Appearances as frequent authors and speakers on insurance and trial issues.
When retained as panel defense counsel, we skillfully and vigorously represent insureds in litigation matters that include:
- Complex personal injury claims, including products liability and premises liability claims
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Medical malpractice claims
- Fire loss and other complex property damage claims
- ERISA and labor and employment matters
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Professional liability claims
- Construction litigation
- Construction surety and fidelity claims
- Probate bond claims
- Data security and cyber liability claims
- Errors and omissions claims
- Director and Officer liability claims
We understand the importance of timely and effective communication about the status of claims and the efficient handling of all matters. We work with claims professionals to develop the appropriate strategy for each case. We are as skilled at resolving cases through mediation and other alternate dispute resolution mechanisms as we are in the courtroom.
Sulloway & Hollis Insurance Defense Attorneys:
- Kevin C. Cain
- Nathan R. Deleault
- Matthew B. DiMario
- David W. Johnston
- Edward M. Kaplan
- Natalie J. Laflamme
- Derek D. Lick
- Kevin O’Shea
- Jay Surdukowski
- David W. Zizik
For more information about our Insurance Defense practice, please contact Beth G. Catenza, Chair of our Litigation practice group at (603) 223-2800.