Experienced Counseling and Advocacy on Professional Liability Issues
The Professional Responsibility Counseling & Litigation Practice Group offers a deep knowledge of the ethical rules governing the legal profession and substantial experience in applying those rules to everyday practice. Attorneys in this Group have served on the New Hampshire Bar Association Committee that drafted New Hampshire’s Rules of Professional Conduct, the Bar Association’s Ethics Committee, and the New Hampshire Supreme Court’s Professional Conduct Committee and have made numerous presentations on ethical issues. In addition, attorneys in this Group also are skilled trial lawyers who can help clients navigate the complexities of professional liability claims and professional responsibility matters.
What We Offer
We offer proactive training and counseling on ethical issues and professional responsibility claims. We fully appreciate the sensitive nature of these issues and work collaboratively with clients, and where appropriate their insurers, to address and resolve these issues in an appropriate, timely and cost-effective manner.
We provide the following services:
- Training on professional responsibility issues, including best practices to address and avoid professional responsibility claims
- Counseling on specific professional responsibility matters
- Expert witness services on professional responsibility matters
- Defense of professional responsibility matters
- Representation before professional discipline boards
Practice Group Members
For more information, see our contact page or contact Peter F. Imse, Professional Responsibility Counseling & Litigation Practice Group Leader, or Meg Nelson, at 603-223-2800.