News & Thought Leadership from Sulloway & Hollis
Sulloway Attorneys Selected 2021 Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch and Lawyer of the Year
Fourteen Sulloway & Hollis attorneys have been selected by their peers to be included in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. Over 52,000 leading attorneys cast more than 5.5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Sulloway & Hollis’s Best Lawyers recipients include:
- R. Carl Anderson – Real Estate Law;
- Beth G. Catenza – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants;
- Melissa M. Hanlon – Litigation – Insurance, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants;
- Peter F. Imse – Real Estate Law;
- David W. Johnston – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants;
- Edward M. Kaplan – Employment Law – Individuals, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs;
- Robert J. Lanney – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants;
- Peter A. Meyer – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants;
- Sarah S. Murdough – Insurance Law;
- Margaret H. Nelson – Energy Law, Insurance Law, Tax Law;
- Christopher J. Pyles – Employment Law – Individuals, Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment;
- Elise H. Salek – Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates;
- Ronna F. Wise – Family Law.
Sulloway & Hollis associate, Iryna N. Dore, has been selected by her peers to be included in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©Ones to Watch” in the practice areas of Labor and Employment Law – Management & Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants. Ones to Watch awards recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States.
Sulloway & Hollis attorney, Robert Lanney, has been selected by his peers to be included as “Lawyer of the Year” for Concord, New Hampshire in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© in the practice area of Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants. “Lawyer of the Year” recognitions are awarded to individual attorneys with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific Practice Area and geographic location. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.