News & Thought Leadership from Sulloway & Hollis
Sulloway Creates COVID-19 Client Task Force Response Team
Sulloway & Hollis has created a COVID-19 Task Force Response Team to assist our clients in addressing legal questions and challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are closely monitoring the evolving legal issues on both state and federal levels, primarily in the areas of employment, trust & estates, health and business law, as well as questions regarding insurance coverage and financial obligations under existing contracts. We want to help you navigate these difficult times.
The following Task Force Response Team Members/Attorneys are available to answer your questions:
- Bob Best — Health Care and Business Law. Bob can be reached at email@example.com or 603-223-2812.
- Alex Henlin — Insurance Coverage. Alex can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-223-2841.
- Melissa Hanlon — Health Care Law. Melissa can be reached at email@example.com or 603-223-2888.
- Barbara O’Donnell — Insurance Coverage. Barbara can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-421-3659.
- Chris Pyles — Employment Law. Chris can be reached at email@example.com or 603-223-2834.
- Marrielle Van Rossum — Employment Law. Marrielle can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-223-2816.
- Elise Salek — Trusts & Estates Law. Elise can be reached at email@example.com or 603-223-2800 (using dial directory).
- Matt Snyder — Contracts. Matt can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-223-2815.
- David Zizik — Insurance Coverage. David can be reached at email@example.com or 401-265-5151.
Sulloway is here for you and continues with the work you have entrusted to us. We also look forward to providing assistance with your COVID-19 related questions as we navigate these challenging times together. Stay safe.